Sunday, February 6, 2011

Hot, hot, hot, not.

Ahhh, Mr Buster has arrived! Mr Southerly Buster to you.  Where have you been all week?  Why did it take you so long to visit?

The hot, hot weather (40degrees!) has finally disappeared for a bit and I've finally started blogging again.  Sorry I've been a little quiet.  Just been busy and soooo hot.

I'm still a bit addicted to the toilet roll piece I'm doing.  I must come up with a more attractive name for it though.  It just keeps getting bigger and bigger.


And just a reminder, the Brown Owls ARE back this Tuesday night at Nords Wharf Hall, Marine Parade, Nords Wharf, 7-9pm. 
We are planning a colour 'back to basics' using oil pastels, water colours and pencils.  Come and see some demonstrations, have a colour-in, or bring your own craft & art. 

See you there.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Bless that Cold change. I am loving the toilet roll picture. It is taking on a life of it's own. You could find out the french word for toilet/toilet roll. That would be pretty fancy and do justice to your great design.