Thursday, April 7, 2011

One term down.

And only three more to go!  Does anyone else out there feel as pleased as I am that term one is nearly over?  (Those easter hats are done and dusted!).

On Tuesday night the Brown Owls did meet and it was a small but productive group.  
Here are those yo yos that Caree made last meeting.

And here is Caree's creation.  A beautiful gift for her sister made from silk scarves, and fabric from the Salvos.  It was very oriental and showed Caree's creative ability to put it all together without a pattern.

 Hopefully I can get a photo of the finished product. 
I am about 3/4 of the way with my satchel bag and so far so good.  It's just finding the time to complete it without the guidance of Wendy (who hardly got a chance to do her own stuff because of my questions!)
Speaking of which, the next Brown Owls meeting is going to start at 6pm.

No comments: