Saturday, October 9, 2010

Snakes & Owls

Yes, I've had a bit of a blog change.  Thought I'd try out a new look and hey change is as good as a holiday.

Oh, that's right - I did just have a holiday!  I've had six long days away from my craft (& computer) and I couldn't wait to get back into it.  It wasn't exactly a relaxing holiday with three young children . . . you know bike riding, walking, swimming, bike riding, walking, swimming, etc, etc. 

I also had a very close encounter with a red-bellied black snake while I was riding with Hamish on the back.  Talk about getting your heart pumping!  

Here are two of them 'playing'.


Caree came around this afternoon and we did some lino printing (soooo much more relaxing). Caree hadn't done printing since school and we had a great time experimenting.


We printed a few owl faces on different materials in preparation for the next Brown Owls meeting on Tuesday night.

The next meeting is Tuesday 12th October,
7-9pm at Nords Wharf hall. 
All welcome.
(Cost is a gold coin donation to cover the hall hire.)

1 comment:

Gay McDonell said...

Love the new blog - see you on Tuesday!